We have much for which to Praise God and be thankful for. You, our MWC family, are at the TOP of the list. Our tagline, “MWC / Where You are Family”, is being tested right now and is proving to be more than just a nice saying. We are proud of how our MWC Families, without added direction from us, you are reaching out to families, friends and neighbors. You are being the Hands and Feet of Jesus to a hurting world.
According to the Bible, Christ is the head of the church and we, the people of God, are His body. We get our direction, as well as our strength and abilities from Him, and then, we obediently respond to His leading. Thanks again for your Faithful Response to God as He spreads His Grace to others in Mid-Michigan and beyond.
There truly is nothing more exciting to watch than: The People of God...doing the Work of God...in the Power of God...for the Glory of God. As a MWC Staff, we want to say..."we see Jesus in you!"
Due to the recent SUGGESTIONS by the C.D.C., as well as the State of Michigan's MANDATES to help stop the further spread of the COVID-19 virus, the MWC Staff and Leadership team have decided to stop all scheduled gatherings at our Merrill Campus until further Notice. We will let you know when those gatherings are able to be resumed.
We want to
be clear that this decision does not mean we will STOP connecting as a church. This, more than ever before, is a time to be together as a FAMILY.
May this time help us to be creative in how we connect each week!
So, until further notice we will be having
What does this mean? We will livestream our Sunday Morning service at 10:30 AM on our website: https://www.merrillwesleyan.com/livestream-media
We have set up links on our Social Media pages so you can share this special time of hope, encouragement and worship with your family and friends. You may even consider having a Facebook watch party, in which you can have more social interaction with others all centered around JESUS.
All this in a nutshell: We are preparing to serve you to the best of our abilities...while practicing our Social Distancing. 😊 We understand that not everyone has the technology needed to join us online...and, we do not want anyone to miss out. So, please, let us know if there is someone who does not have access to the technology needed in order to worship LIVE with us. We as a MWC staff will make ourselves available to mail a DVD of the service to them or even hand deliver it to their house if possible.
OTHER WAYS TO STAY CONNECTED ARE LISTED BELOW:
- APEX Youth will live stream their Sunday Nights @ 5:30 PM to the church website as well as their Facebook page.
- A.W.A.N.A. and Children's Director, Pam Hales, is passionately and creatively planning different ways to engage with you and your children in the weeks ahead. Watch for these communications.
- A weekly PRAYER Gathering will take place by live stream on Wednesday Nights at 7:00 PM on our “Merrill Wesleyan Church” Facebook page.
- We will increase our communication with you by updating our website and Facebook pages on a weekly and sometimes daily basis. You will be receiving more e-mails as well. Please make sure your family and friends know all the latest of how we are positioning to serve you.
- Life Groups will still be active at MWC; many of them will be connecting online.
- We encourage you to help those who are hurting and in need. Please let us know if there is someone that we can help...especially, if it is you. We cannot effectively help you if we do not know your need.
- We are encouraging you to continue to check up on one another so that people know they are loved, cared for and an important part of our family.
Now may be the perfect time to connect with RightNow Media. It is a free video service that streams thousands of Bible Studies, Training and Children’s Shows like Veggie Tales and more. Sign up on our media tab at https://www.merrillwesleyan.com/livestream-media/rightnow-media. It is Free for you.
You also mail your financial contributions to: Merrill Wesleyan Church Attn: Treasurer 3765 N Chapin Rd. Merrill, MI 48637
Consider online giving as a new opportunity to give conveniently when you are unable to attend services. You can find the Donate Link by clicking on https://www.merrillwesleyan.com/donate
If you have any questions, please call the church office:
(989)643-3000; Pastor Brad (989) 495-1759; Pastor Tim (989) 295-6625 or
the On-call number (989) 495-8824.