Studying & Learning Together
Salt Groups are designed to ask the question, "What's Next?" in my spiritual walk.
What do I need to do to continue to grow spiritually & be used by God to impact a world?
Salt Groups on Sundays
March - May, 2020
Topic: "Grown Up Faith" by Kevin Myers
Taught by, Tony & Claudia Koprowski, and Bill Anders
Time: 9:00 AM in the Dining Room
Topic: Wesley Bible Curriculm / Follow Me: God is faithful to His People
A Study through the new & Old Testaments that will Reveal God's Faithfulness to His People
Taught By, Mark Brumels at 9:00 AM in Room 104 and Dave Doehring in the Dinning Room.
January - March 2020 Adult Evening Salt Group
Topic:"One Race - One Blood" by Dr. Dana Seed
Taught By, Pastor Tim
"In a world where racial tensions are extremely high, it is imperative that the church address the issue from a biblical perspective. When we start with the Bible, we find that there is only one race - the human race." Dr. Dana Seed
Time: 5:30 PM in the Chapel
Salt Groups for Fall of 2020
Dsicples Path by Life Way
"Stand by the roads and look. Ask about the ancient paths:
Which is the way to what is Good?" Jeremiah 6:16
Speptember 2020 thorugh May of 2021
- What Does it mean to become a disciple of Jesus?
- How do I Make Jesus the Center of my life?
How do I connect with God in a deep and personal way?
What does my relationsip with Jesus look like in Community?
How do I model Jesus in my Everyday life?
- Gain a greater understanding of discipleship by examining the way Jesus Discipled.
- Understanding the Lordship of Jesus and a greater sense of identy in Christ.
Realize how a Disciple interacts with and responds to the world.
Learn Key Biblical passages addressing what is means to follow Jesus.
Know the cost and true value of following Jesus.
- Examine the connection between the disciples and the life of a disciple.
- Learn tactics for implementing the Spiritual discipleines into daily routines.
- Develope more acquainted with bibilical models of the spiritual disciplines
- Esablish a more regular and effective prayer life.
- Gain a greater depth of understanding of God's mission.
- Examine the disciples's crucial role in God's plan.
- Realize the centratlity of Jesus in a disciple's mission.
Understanding mission as an important part of discipleship.
Fing God's mission for You.
- Examine six facets of what it means to follow Christ.
- Learn how to model what it means to be a disciple.
- Have opportunities to practice discipleship.
-Establish a habit for looking to the Bible for life Solutions.
Find ways to apply basic biblical doctrines to everyday life.
- Examine five crucial elements of discipleship form Jesus' Ministry.
- Allow the facilitator to model what it means to be a disciple.
- Be exposed to foundational discipleship-based stories of the Bible.
- Uncover ways to apply the priorities of a disciple.
- Practice good habit is order to better understand Christ's path of Discipleship.